All relevant information presented on a color moving map. With airspeed and total energy compensation. For pilots who want all of the functionality to win competitions and enjoy safe cross-country flights.
- Exceptionally accurate Total Energy compensated Vario for the quickest climb rate
- Measured Airspeed indicator with Speed to Fly
- Very loud speaker
- Individually configurable Color Moving map
- Touchscreen optimized for use with gloves
- Incredibly Slim and Aerodynamic housing
- Integrated Flarm/FANET+ module
- Preloaded worldwide maps and airspace is easy to use works right out of the box
- Colour screen which remains easy to read even in bright sunlight
- Helps you find lift with the thermal assistant
- Everything you need to win competitions
Blade keeps you flying - for longer, further and faster...
The Blade Difference
As most experienced pilots will testify, the cost of using a "cheap" flight instrument is the loss of many flying hours, miles flown and tasks won. The sooner you start flying with an instrument that truly assists you in making the right decisions, the better and longer your flights will become.
- Teaching piloting excellence – let Blade be your expert co-pilot
- Saves time – on and off the hill
- Works when you need it – long autonomy, robust and best in class reliability
- Exceptional customer support – we move mountains to keep you flying!
All of which combines to enable better, more skilful piloting, higher performance and the greatest chance of achieving your flight plan, however ambitious a goal you set for yourself.
The Complete Package
Every good pilot knows the value of having the right flight plan, the right navigation instrument and the insights gained from reviewing a flight.
When used in combination with SeeYou software, developed for the gliding and free flight community over nearly 20 years, the Blade is the complete package offering:
- Pre-flight planning
- In-flight navigation
- Post-flight analysis
The Choice of Champions
Blade has been developed in cooperation with some of the best hang glider pilots worldwide, including Alex Ploner, Tom Weissenberger, Matjaž Klemenčič, France Peternelj and others!
When will you join them?
- Total Energy compensated vario
- Airspeed sensor
- Sunlight readable colour LCD
- Gloves friendly touchscreen
- Slim and Aerodynamic
- Thermal assistant
- Wind assistant
- Ready to fly - no setup
- 12-hour autonomy (battery life)
- XC Tasks created on moving map terrain with touch
- Internet connection through Oudie Live for flight uploading
- XC and FAI Triangles
- 3D Airspace assistant
- Immediate flight uploads and goal declaration
- Easy and free software updates
Lieferumfang: Blade mit SeeYou Mobile Navigationssoftware, Transporthülle, Universalladegerät, Autoladegerät, USB-Kabel